AmberAds is a fast growing marketing company focused on technology. We develop technologies that range from mobile app re-engagement services to messaging bots.
At AmberAds we provide fully-managed mobile app performance re-engagement services to help mobile apps increase their user engagement and in-app sales. We also provide a self-service bidder-as-a-service so that agencies and companies can leverage our marketing architecture in-house. We are currently running desktop, mobile web, mobile app, native and video campaigns and are starting with programmatic TV, messaging bots and many other interesting channels to provide the best technology and services available to our customers.
We are currently looking for a Campaign Manager for our Santiago, Chile offices. You will be instrumental in helping us reach our business objectives, this is why we are looking for the most bright and talented people out there. If this sounds interesting, keep on reading.
Manage campaigns for our customers
- Work with our Account Management team to understand our customer requirements
- Setup, manage and optimize campaigns using our proprietary technology
- Review campaign performance (CPAs, CPIs, CPCs, Volumes, ROI, etc.) and optimize them to reach our customer target objectives
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports on campaign results
- Create and optimize existing dashboards in our analytics platform
- Communicate key findings on a regular basis to the teams across the company
- Communicate sales pipeline and change management decisions
- Communicate risks, opportunities and ideas openly and transparently
- 2-3 years of ad operations related experience
- Ability to diligently and responsibly monitor and manage marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in a data-driven environment focused on driving results for the business
- Strong analytical background, critical thinking, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive thinking, great energy and strong work ethics are core to our culture
- Experience with excel sheets, pivots, graphs, forecasts, etc.
- Experience running mobile web, mobile app, and/or programmatic campaigns
- Experience with scripting languages, and analytics tools (ex. Tableau) is a plus