Full Stack Node.js Developer
AmberAds is a fast growing marketing company focused on technology. We develop technologies that range from mobile app re-engagement services to messaging bots.
At AmberAds we provide fully-managed mobile app performance re-engagement services to help mobile apps increase their user engagement and in-app sales. We also provide a self-service bidder-as-a-service so that agencies and companies can leverage our marketing architecture in-house. We are currently running desktop, mobile web, mobile app, native and video campaigns and are starting with programmatic TV, messaging bots and many other interesting channels to provide the best technology and services available to our customers.
We are looking for experienced Node.js developers, to be among the first members of our tech team, for a full-time opportunity at our HQ in Buenos Aires. We seek developers looking for a technical challenge and motivated by hard work with high-scale technologies and Big Data.
Your primary focus will be the development, improvement and scaling of our mobile marketing platform, running at scale in the cloud. Involving not only back-end programming, but also working on the infrastructure, databases and front-end that make up the system.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code for the multiple services composing our platform and those to come
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, secure and performant components for an ever-growing system.
- Management, optimization and automation of all the infrastructure parts involved in the system (Clusters of servers, DBs, queues, logs, etc.)
- Working with large amount of data serving the reporting, monitoring, AI and more
- Past experience working with Node.js in production
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic knowledge of SQL and how RDBMS work
- Desire and ability to learn new things, leave the comfort zone and solve the problems at hand
- Past experience working with high-throughput, low-latency systems
- Experience running production systems in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
- Good grasp of async programming and streams, and how to use them efficiently
- Past experience working with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of basic shell programming, comfortable using the command-line
- Worked with Test/Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD).
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Experience in front-end development
- Prior experience working in a startup